- Final price includes all supplies, including costumes.
- Drop in’s are welcome for $50/class. But to get the full scope of the program, it’s best to attend initial class and continue through semester as all classes are geared to rehearse and prep for the final show.
- Makeup Classes– we do offer makeup classes to get our little stars ready for the big show. Will offer during rehearsal week.
- Refunds– all sales are final, but we understand the demands of life and are willing to roll over enrollment to next semester. If you choose to cancel, a $100 fee will be charged, after week 3 of class.
- Lost and Found– we provide full clean up after class, if anything is left behind, will hold in our lost and found bin until claimed. We cannot be held responsible lost or stolen items.
- Rehearsal: Rehearsal week will be held one week prior to Recital. We will rehearse on the actual stage, in the real theater. May be out of the
neighorhood, will keep families updated as plans are finalized.
- Recital: Recital will be held on a weekend, See calendar for the specific date. There will be a fee of $20 pp.