Fall 2019 Registration
- Final price includes all supplies, including costumes.
- Drop in’s are welcome for $50/class. But to get the full scope of the program, it’s best to attend initial class and continue through semester as all classes are geared to rehearse and prep for the final show.
- Makeup Classes– we do offer makeup classes to get our little stars ready for the big show. Will offer during rehearsal week.
- Refunds– all sales are final, but we understand the demands of life and are willing to roll over enrollment to next semester. If you choose to cancel, a $100 fee will be charged, after week 2 of class.
- Lost and Found– we provide full clean up after class, if anything is left behind, will hold in our lost and found bin until claimed. We cannot be held responsible for lost or stolen items.
- Rehearsal: Rehearsal week will be held one week prior to Recital. We will rehearse on the actual stage, in the real theater. Maybe out of the neighborhood, will keep families updated as plans are finalized.
- Recital: Recital will be held on a weekend, See calendar for the specific date. There is A show Fee of $50.00 which gives you all photos and video footage via email.
- Recital Tickets: Tickets will go on sale three weeks prior to Event. Cost of seat is $25.00 per seat.
- CLASS Enrollment: SLK Team has to right to cancel classes due to low enrollment. A full refund will be issued in this case if alternate options are not suitable.
- Class Changes: SLK Team has the right to change or modify Theater production based on enrollment and/or class size.