One-week camps Monday - Friday From 9am-3pm Description Each week will be dedicated, to a specific theme, and each project and craft will Be related to that
Monday – Friday
- Each week will be dedicated, to a specific theme, and each project and craft will Be related to that theme; mask making, costume designing, prop building, singing, dancing and scene work.
- Friday we rehearse and perform our mini showcase, with all self-made props, costumes scenery…
- Due to COVID we are only allowing small groups.
- We promise to keep our space safe, clean and follow all necessary protocol outlined by CDC and NYC, which include:
- Check In at front of staircase.
- No more than 12 children in each class.
- No waiting room.
- Students required to wash hands and sanitize prior to starting class and throughout activities.
- Temperature checks upon entering studio.
- All staff to wear gloves and masks.
- Space to be cleaned between activities and deep cleaning nightly.
- The showcase at end of week will be sent in video due to capacity within the studio.
- Week 1: 7/6- 7/10
- Week 2: 7/13 – 7/17
- Week 3: 7/20 – 7/24
- Week 4:7/27 – 7/31
- Week 5: 8/3 – 8/7
- Week 6:8/10 – 8/14
- Week 7: 8/17 – 8/21
- Week 8: 8/24 – 8/28
Price: $700 for the week
Ticket Section Title
Guidelines: Must pack lunch We go on field trips, related to our theme, so permission slips will be given out to be signed prior to camp outing. We will take public transportation or car service depending on proximity and/or total number or students attending. Details will follow based on weeks/theme/closer to event. Description We will take a trip on Monday, related to the theme of the week. The rest of the week, will be dedicated, to mask making, costume designing, prop building, singing, dancing and scene work. Friday we rehearse and perform our mini showcase, with all self-made props, costumes for family and caregivers to come and view.
Tickets are not available for sale any more for this event!
Spotlight Kids NY - 104 Reade104 Reade St. New York, NY 10013